iTEXPERT Fixed Asset Management System (FAMS)
FAMS allows companies to set up, enter, and maintain asset records. Also add insurance and user-defined information and create additional records for each asset, including investment tax credit information and lease information.
- Create and use asset groups to make maintaining and tracking asset records
- Import information to Fixed Asset Management from other sources
- Calculate depreciation of fixed asset.
- Transfer an asset to a new general ledger account or property tax location
- Retire an asset, partially retire an asset, or retire a group of assets
By installing the FAMS, it provides the smoother audits, improved control and compliance of Fixed asset.